Meet The Doctor
Brock D. Herriges, DMD
Dr. Brock D. Herriges grew up in The Dalles, Oregon, and attended Portland State University. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1998 and Certificate in Periodontics in 2001 from the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Oregon. He then practiced within the United States Navy Dental Corps for three years before joining Dr. John Chirgwin in 2004. Dr. Herriges has been in solo practice since Dr. Chirgwin retired in 2015.
He has achieved Diplomate Status from the American Board of Periodontology, meaning that he completed a rigorous set of tests above and beyond what is required of most periodontists. Part of the designation requires him to stay current on continuing education and to recertify every six years.
He is a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Oregon Society of Periodontists – Past President 2009
- Western Society of Periodontology – Past Board of Directors, Oregon Section Representative
- International Team for Implantology (ITI) member
In his free time, Dr. Herriges enjoys spending time with his family. He also enjoys skiing, travelling, paddleboarding and is an avid fan of the Trail Blazers.